Material Handling Equipment & Forklift Service
Most lift truck dealerships are a sales organization that also offers service. Yale/Chase started as a service organization and through our constant focus on customer service, we have been able to acquire world class brands of material handling equipment including: Yale forklift trucks, Princeton PiggyBack, Drexel, Bendi Very Narrow Aisle, Taylor-Dunn & EZGO Personnel and Burden Carriers. With over half of our total employees working in our service departments, our commitment to customer service still remains our #1 mission.
Forklift Service Shop Capabilities
- 85,000 square feet of shop area
- 130 factory trained technicians
- 35 shop technicians
- 4 full-time painters
- 4 certified welders
- 10 full-time maintenance coordinators to handle all of your service needs
- On call service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We SERVICE all makes and models.
Field Forklift Service Capabilities
- 111 field service trucks
- 32 periodic maintenance technicians
- 9 welder equipped service vehicles
- 4 hour guaranteed response time
- GPS monitored vehicles for accurate and timely invoicing
- Track first time completion
- Parts usage reports by customer by forklift to lower your travel time
Your Yale/Chase Team
Yale/Chase’s forklift service team is structured to handle the individual needs of the varying requirements in today’s industry.
Yale/Chase’s Operational Maintenance (OM) team consists of management, dispatch and technicians specially trained in maximizing your up-time.
Yale/Chase’s Fleet Maintenance Team focuses on the obligations of meeting our goal of minimizing equipment down time so our customers can focus on their core business.
Scheduled Maintenance Programs
The key to keeping your lift truck up and running is regular maintenance. A complete program includes several types of inspections and services performed according to factory recommended intervals for both Internal Combustion and Electrical units. The Yale/Chase Maintenance Program is designed with your forklift in mind! There are three levels of preventative maintenance service for both Electric and Internal Combustion units.
Yale/Chase Fleet Management
- When should a lift truck be replaced?
- How much does it cost to operate a lift truck?
- What are the criteria and resulting benefits of a planned replacement program?
24 Hour Forklift Service
Do you need service on your lift truck after hours or on the weekend? Call the after hours Yale/Chase emergency service number.