The Yale/Chase Value Proposition
With over 25 years of experience, Yale/Chase has become the leading provider of material handling products, services and solutions in Southern California and Hawaii. Our company focus is to provide TOTAL SOLUTIONS to our customers’ needs. One of our biggest lines in our fleet of material handling equipment is the high quality Yale lift truck(s). We carry the full line of products including: Electric Riders, Motorized Hand Trucks, and Lift Trucks with Pneumatic tires. Along with our distribution of new and used equipment, we provide excellent forklift service, forklift repair, and Yale forklift parts. We are headquartered in City of Industry, California with locations in Fontana, Escondido, and Huntington Beach, Valencia California; and Honolulu, Hawaii. PRODUCT SOLUTIONS – We provide the most complete line of products in the industry. This assures all products and systems work together to maximize compatibility. Our extensive product lines provide you the best solution for your operation, not just products that we are limited to sell. PEOPLE SOLUTIONS – Our team focuses on finding solutions for our customers’ needs, helping you reach your productivity, safety, and financial goals. VALUE SOLUTIONS – We sell only industry leading quality products that maximize your return on investment.
Yale/Chase Mission Statement
- Gain customer, competitor, employee, and supplier recognition as the leader in customer service in the Material Handling Equipment and Services industry.
- Partner with our customers to provide value-added products and services which meet or exceed their requirements and represent the lowest overall cost of ownership.
- Recognize that our value to customers lies in delivering a Total Solutions concept to their equipment and services needs.
- Treat our customers, competitors, employees, and suppliers fair and ethically at all times under all circumstances.
- Develop long-term relationships through teamwork and partnering with our customers, employees, and suppliers.
- Every employee must be considered as an individual. We must treat all employees with respect and recognize their contributions. Wages and benefits shall be fair and working conditions shall be clean, orderly and safe. We must continually train our employees and provide a working environment that is challenging, fulfilling and enjoyable for every employee.
- Accomplish the above while maintaining above average return on assets.